CONFORM WITH ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS
WHAT WE DO
We provide environmental solutions to the UK Construction Industry. We use nature to provide sustainable solutions to urban environmental challenges by installing urban greening techniques such as ivy screens, green façades and living hoardings. Benefits include improved air quality through enhanced dust and pollution control, noise absorption and waste reduction.
Installing ivy screens, green facades or living hoardings in and around construction sites can result in many benefits to the environment including:
- Improved air quality
- Noise reduction
- Waste reduction through re-use
- Improved aesthetics
- Enhanced company image
- Increase in general public well-being
- Prevention of vandalism and graffiti
- Reuse of water discharge for irrigation
We have experience installing a range of urban greening solutions for developers, construction companies and government organisations. We work closely with clients to identify the best solutions for their requirements and then deliver projects how and when they want them.
Popular solutions have included:
- No-dig living hoarding
- Retrofit living hoarding
- Pre-grown ivy screens
- Pre-grown ivy panels and living tiles
FACTS & FIGURES
1. The amount of dust collected by an average tree in Central London can be matched by just 13 linear metres of ivy screens or living hoardings.
2. Installing ivy screens or living hoarding in urban streets can reduce street-level concentrations of nitrogen dioxide by as much as 40% and up to 60% for dust.
3. It takes less than half a glass of water a day to keep one linear metre of living screen or hoarding sufficiently irrigated, even in hot weather.